Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fujitsu S7211 For Sale

Dear friends, i am selling my Fujitsu Laptop.
Price Only Rs 26500 Rupees. (Retail Rs 41000 Rupees)
Pay me in US Dollar and you will get price at: US $ 500 Only.

Detail Specs:

Intel 1.83 Ghz Dual Core
Genuine Windows Vista
14.1 inch Widescreen
2 GB RAM
120 Gb HDD
DVDRW
Wifi
Card Reader
1.3 Megapixel Web Cam
2.3 Kg
LCD panel display for Status
Battery life Approx 4 hours
Fully Imported from Japan

Used for - 3 months

Warranty Period - 3 Years
Warranty Balance - 2 Years 9 Months

The reason i am selling my laptop is because i am upgrading my laptop.

Contact me at nickyf1ferrari@yahoo.com
Hp - 9611829903

5 comments:

  1. huhu.. the reason y u're selling ur laptop is bcos u want that HP dv2!! not out yet la nicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. aih.. apa la pakey kau kelak nikki??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley well it is not mostly about the Dv2 Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sik hal effy, mun dapat jual dapatla aku beli baru. Aku nang biasa jual beli electronics. But most of my buyers will benifit my stuff because i always sell them when they are stil new

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey invite me so dat i can get the notes!hehehe jojo. jojohendriks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete