Thursday, January 8, 2009

Updates

Well it is now 1126 pm local time in Bangalore. I'm now checking out the new AMD Phenom II 940 Processor. I think you guys should check it out. The price is great and it is competing with Intel's Q9550 and Q9450 which is about more than 2 x p the price.

Anyhow only left 4 more days for the holiday. Can't wait for class to start again. I guess i am running out of time to revise but that does not seem to bother me that much. Like Dr. Manohar told us, "enjoy your holidays before you regret it"

I'm browsing through a lot of Japan's funny commercial on YouTube. Just type Japan and search for it it is fantastic. I like best the one showing cute girls having coarse voice.

Hmm well i'll stop here for now. Got to dose off and dream of Kawaii - you know what.

Until next post.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment