Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009



Yes Happy New Year 2009, another new year , another new hope, new life and a new resolution. Me? Well nothing is new practically except that I'm now in India as a MBBS student. I just wish that I could have celebrated in Malaysia and not here, but nevertheless I am here and that's it. I guess that most of you reading this blog did some sort of party or hanging out somewhere today 1st Jan 2009.

Well since I am referring to partying or hanging out.. em lets just say I did hangout ( wait its not what you think). My friend and I went to have dinner!!



Guess?

Haha, as you have seen in the above pic, that's my new year's dinner.


So anything more for you sir?

One thing I have to note of, The Kubera's Place (where we dine) their waiter in particular have a habit of asking us if we wanted more food even when we say "no", I mean that is not an entirely bad thing but as you can see from Manaf's expression, he was just starting to eat. We had to know what is the waiter's name. Hehe

As I have said earlier about new things to come life, etc. Well I hoping to see 5 new things materialize this 2009.

1. I will become slim
2. AMD will take back top spot from Intel
3. I will finally understand why Indian serve tea in a small (i mean very small) glass.
4. I will write a blog
5. I wish for more things to materialize. (Good God!)

As boring as it may sound , I must say that the starting of this new year is rather interesting as you can elicit from my view..


Yeah 2009~

Well I hope you guys do share with me what you did this new year. In short I woke up, brush my teeth, take breakfast, watch GTO, and finally had dinner. That's my new year!!

Have a great year everybody

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment