Monday, January 5, 2009

Things things things..

Hello again, guess today is the 5th day in the new 2009 and I'm gladly to report that I've done absolutely nothing besides living. I guess that our year end holiday is not as i have expected it to be. You know i wished for a better holiday till i soon realized that i am suffering from 2 major Illness. One is home sick and number two love sick. I guess that most of you would think having home sick since I'm far away from home . Well GUESS again, I've been away form home multiple times before but this time THINGS are different. Bear with me as i may or may not sound sentimental as you read on. Judging on how 7 days of my holidays went meaningless.

1. The new year did not came to me with any special meaning except that i'm still alive.
2. I really wished that i had gone home instead of being here literally.
3. Even so it does not mean that i don't like my buddies here (they are GREAT)
4. I really just...

I'm sorry its too depressing to talk further on this.

Now about my love sick. Oh my God I miss my baby so much back in Malaysia. sometimes keep on wondering why am i here again and again. My good friend Manaf had told me that " itula kau berbini awal sangat". Not that i am married to anyone but my i am so attached with this feelings that it hurts everytime i wake up from my sleep. I guess the only cure for this condition is by going back on the next holiday. I am really looking forward for it.

As for now, as i am wiritng this blog i keep on reminding myself that playtime will be over soon as the holidays will be at the end. I guess that when my work begins again, my ailments could be suppressed a bit and i will do what i do best - learning to treat people.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment