Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yes!! the moment is here


I finally declare that the holiday is over (for IMS Phase 2) . Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooo! This may sound strange to you guys. You might even wondering why am i so excited about it.

Yes i am excited about it because finally i have things to rush about. You know the usually stuff. Well what makes it more special is that i finally get to count the days to the holiday in April. Yup i want the days to go as fast as possible (not too fast). Hey what the heck class just started.

Another thing is that i will be in the medicine part of my posting, though we may get scolded but i am excited to go for it. Unfortunately the local language is harder than i thought. The only word that i have mastered and used is Namaskara - Which is Hello. Huh. (lets hope our translator won't give his own words rather than the patient) Well as Dr Asyok say "The patient is always telling the truth". I wanted to test how far the truth goes, but before i do well Namaskara to you.

Well today I finally get a taste of KFC (wow how long has it been huh sis?) The chicken - original, crispy, oily and man does it taste good. I did manage to "install" massive amount of calories today. But i did get my 'Kulit Ayam' and i am happy to announce that it was "finger lickin' good".

Well thats my thoughts today. I am hungry now though. Looking forward to see my friends at class tomorrow.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment